Heirloom Photo Sessions
$500 + VT state sales tax
My sessions are a collaboration of your story and my eyes. I approach every session with a unique perspective, watching and capturing the natural connections that unfold within your family. I am there to guide you the entire way, from carefully styling your session and providing wardrobe pieces, to scouting the most beautiful locations, and gently guiding you with my direction while in front of my lens. My sessions are meant to be a laid back, playful, and most of all, a memorable experience. When I show up at my sessions, it often feels as if I am seeing a long lost friend. The connection I share with my clients is apparent before we even meet.
There’s no time limit to my sessions as I shoot until I feel your story has been captured. On average, sessions last between one to two hours and are shot in the most ideal lighting, an hour before sunset. After your photo shoot we will schedule a viewing session where you will see your photos for the first time. Your viewing session is also your ordering session, this is when the magic happens – We collaborate, and I help you create beautiful heirloom pieces to cherish forever.
- Travel fees may apply to locations outside of the Chittenden & Addison County, Vermont area.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking to secure your session in my calendar. The remaining $250 is due one week prior to your photo session.
- On average my clients spend $2,500 on their portrait session.
- Payment plans available.
- Please note that no physical or digital photographs are included in the session fee.
- All photographs and products are exclusively available at your viewing session.